Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Remember the Alamo

The 2000pt GT in San Antonio is quickly approaching and this is the current state of my Chaos Nurgle Army. With only 17 days left I currently have 12 models and that one Rhino left to paint. 

The Alamo tournament is certainly one of the most fun events you can hope to attend and I highly recommend it. This year most of the Austin crew are bringing fun lists over power armies to reflect the laid back nature of the tournament held in a BEER HALL!

JWolf is fielding a Deathstrike Missile, BigRed is taking his "undefeated" Tau (lol), and Goatboy is taking GreyKnights (I guess he didn't get the memo).

...My List...

HQ
Chaos Lord; mark of nurgle, wings, daemon weapon, melta bomb

Chaos Lord; mark of nurgle, wings, daemon weapon, melta bomb
Summoned Greater Daemon

TROOPS
Plague Marines*7; champion, pf, melta*2, icon
Rhino

Plague Marines*7; champion, pf, melta*2, icon
Rhino

Plague Marines*7; champion, combi-melta, plasma gun*2, icon
Rhino; dozer blade


Summoned Lesser Daemons*7

ELITES
Possessed*10; champion, icon of nurgle
Rhino; ex armor, dozer blade

HEAVY SUPPORT
Obliterators*2
Obliterators*2


~comments are always appreciated. As long as I improve my overall score from the last two years I'll be happy. 

2 comments:

  1. What lists did you play against?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Deathwing, two Grey Knight (one PA/Terminator and one Henchmen army), and Tyranids. The Nid army was the only loss. The Henchmen army was the only win I didn't table or come close to it.

    You can read my two day report and find out more detailed list of the armies in the posts at the top of the blog.

    ~cheers

    ReplyDelete